Friday, October 10, 2008

Getting to know me...

1) ... I am a redhead, but my eyebrows are black. My brother found this quite amusing when we were growing up. He's a lil nicer about it now.

2) ... I am just under 5'

3) ... Two years before I met my fiance', I was married to an extremely abusive man. One night after he tried putting a cigarette out in my eye, I finally "woke up". I grabbed my daughter, my purse, the clothes on our backs and took off. We had to start all over from scratch... clothes, household items.. whatever. It was hard, but sooo worth it.

4) ... I am now (going on 5 years) with THE most wonderful man ever. It is like God made him just for me.

5) ... I have an off-the-wall sense of humor.

6) ... I am still not sure who I am going to vote for.

7) ... Our home may not be much right now.. but, with the feeling of security, love and stability.. it is, hands down.. my very favorite place on earth.

8) ... I can make a meal out of almost nothing.. but, my baking skills are practically nil.

9) ... Dusk is my favorite time of day.

10) ... and last, but not least (for now) ... I am a klutz. The floor could be completely flat, yet I'm still tripping. Someone (and I am not naming names), is always moving the walls, cuz it seems like I'm always hitting the corners of 'em ;-) . Thank goodness Grace isn't my middle name.


Here's hoping that y'all are having a wonderful day!!!
*cheers*

2 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

Hey there!! Welcome to blogland. I've only been here a couple of months myself...and I can tell you're gonna have the best time! So many great decorating ideas and fun crafty stuff to copy. You'll meet the nicest people and get so much emotional lift from their generosity and humor. I'm glad you dropped in for a visit and I'll be sure to come back and see what you're up too! I love your attitude about making the most our of your situation now!!

Primitive Grrl said...

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!